Wasatch Medical Specialties offers the ability to work with MRI/Ultrasound Fusion systems to provide physicians with information to better diagnose and target prostate cancer. This can be facilitated through a turnkey service with a number of fusion biopsy systems.
Please contact us for more information.
Our MRI Fusion technology offers many advantages for providers and patients.
- Find precise location of prostate cancer
- Confirm Gleason Score
- Develop a more informed treatment plan
- Can be used in conjunction with minimally invasive ablative treatment
- Provide MR Fusion Biopsy Services for patients that have not had access
- Turnkey service with technician and equipment provided for all cases
- Multiple scheduling options available
- Biopsy portion of procedure covered by most insurance carriers
- Providers: No capital outlay to begin performing procedures
- Operational cost only
Alternative to Radical Surgery
- “Take Charge of Watchful Waiting”
- Outpatient options may be available other than radical prostatectomy
- Increase chance of retaining sexual functioning post treatment
- Create baseline for future MRI and biopsies